Sunday, October 8, 2017

Amigurumi Lamb and Purple Storage Basket

Amigurumi Sheep

Lexie Lamb enjoys being photographed. I just felt like taking those photos this weekend, because everybody needs time for themselves and suddenly I discovered myself going trough Buddha quotes and found one for me for this weekend: "your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it."
I designed Amigurumi Sheep Pattern just a year ago and I like it a lot. This crochet toy doesn´t need much yarn and pattern is easy to follow with step by step photos. 







And doing handmade gifts. It was a nice request from a 8 year old girl who wanted a purple storage basket for herself because I´ve done several for birthdays and one for her sister as well. It´s just lovely! Purple storage basket almost done. I´m using cotton tube (80% recycled cotton) and pure linen yarn (greenish) to make this storage basket.






It´s October in Estonia and nature is offereing beautiful colors this time of year! Hope to capture that as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment